The program of the 9th International Symposium on the Diabetic Foot includes plenary sessions, oral presentations of submitted abstracts, poster discussions, workshops and minisymposia is now available.
Please note that the detailed program is best viewed on a laptop.
- Biomechanics & offloading
- Smart sensors & new diagnostics
- Psychology & quality of life
- Wound healing
- Peripheral artery disease
- Foot care in low income and developing countries
- Organisation of care
- Telemedicine and related techniques
- Foot clinics
- Casting techniques
- The updated International Guidelines